(Julianna wrote this essay for school. It has been edited for spelling for those who don’t read “kid spell”)
MY MOVE
My move was awesome. It was exciting! I didn’t want to pack all my stuff into a box. We took a flight from VA to TX. Not my dad. He stayed there to finish packing. When he was done, he drove a moving truck. It took him 27 and a half hours to get here. We tracked him on a huge map. Once he got here, we stayed at my aunt and uncle’s house for about a month until we bought a house. We finally found one! It is the tallest house on our street called Basilwood. I love it there! I like my new school. I even made some new friends. Me and Melissa want to have a sleepover. My room is very cool. I have a full size bed. It’s huge! We went to Disney World before we got here. It was fun! We went to Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. My favorite rides were Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain and Test Track. Anyways, more about moving. My mom and dad got me a new rug and chair and new bed covers. My room is pink. We are going to paint polka-dots on the walls. It is going to look very, very, very, very, very, very cool. So far, I love my room. I got a new light a couple of days ago. It was exciting unpacking all of my stuffed animals. I have 46! Most of them are Webkinz. 14 to be exact. I love my new soccer team! The team name is the Sweet Tarts. Our jerseys are turquoise. I have a whiteboard that my dad hung up for me. I made a calendar for October. My dad also hung up a princess net above my bed. My mirror is inside my closet hanging on the door. I have lots of cool new things in my room. We hung up glittering, sparkling, glamorous letters. It was so, so ,so, so fun decorating. I got a purse lamp, lots of pillows, new markers for my whiteboard, pictures, a closet organizer, a cool chair, 3 lamps and a trash can and stuffed animals and a radio. It was AWESOME! We also have a clubhouse with lots of pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, baskets and books. Me and A.J. spend lots of time in there. Oh, yeah, I forgot about the gameroom. I spend lots of time in there, too! We just rented a new Wii game called Lego Star Warz. I haven’t played it yet, but it sounds like fun! Also, we finally have a place to put the white chair that I still say is a couch! We have been having fun with our awesome Aunt and hilarious Uncle that uses sarcasm. I’ve been having fun in Texas. It’s actually obvious, too.
1 comment:
Dear Jules, Looks like the start of an eclectic room. Your experience with the move was a real winner. You almost make me think a move is nice, Naw I would have to leave Grandpa here with his toys. There are not enuf boxes in this world for his stuff!!! Looking forward to the rest of the pictures of the room. Love to all Grandma J.
Post a Comment