Sunday, September 21, 2008
fletch's newest ride...
Well, here they are... the long-awaited photos of my newest form of transportation. I've gone from a gas-guzzling 70's sailing vessel to a hybrid commuter bicycle to this: a 1983 Nissan Pulsar NX. The car is so old, it actually says 'Datsun' on the back. It may not look like much but it is a lot of fun to drive, it can do a u-turn in the drive way and it's currently getting 37 MPG! How's that for economy? And its not a Prius! Hey, the caddy would have cost me almost $20 a day to get back and forth to the office. Granted, it doesn't go much faster than my bike and I can't even spin the tires on wet pavement, but I pass by the Hummers at the gas stations with a big grin on my face. Dan would be proud!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The gas mileage sounds great! How bout pimpin it with some hubcaps or rims?
I am very proud of you. How many miles. You know when Nissan was Datsun, they made great cars. Looks like a winner!
Dan
Post a Comment